Couples - Are you longing for connection, support and comfort from your partner?
- Break away from repetitive cycles of criticism and blame
- Understand how trauma may be impacting your relationship
- Learn how to respond to your partner in a more positive and supportive manner
- Develop concrete skills to communicate in a more constructive manner
- Explore new strategies to bring out the best in yourself and your partner
- Begin to experience more security and joy in your relationship
Read about Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy on this site to learn more
Individual Counseling- Are you looking for a supportive environment to explore past or current life challenges?
- Maximize personal insight and self acceptance
- Learn more effective strategies to solve problems and make decisions
- Expand your ability to manage stress and reduce anxiety
- Find support to grieve personal losses
- Understand how childhood or recent traumatic experiences contribute to present distress
- Read about EMDR Therapy on this site
Adolescents- Is your child struggling at home or in school? Your son or daughter may need additional support to
- Develop a more positive self image
- Learn how to identify signs of stress and effective coping strategies
- Practice skills to reframe negative thoughts and beliefs
- Discover how to more effectively communicate with friends and family
- Explore college and career possibilities
Please call or email me for an individual, couples or family therapy consultation today.